Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Arrival

I landed in Salt Lake City last night just before 8 p.m. and learned I had a first meeting to attend right about then. As soon as I checked in I joined them. It was a working group, my presence wasn't critical, but we're off to a running start.

After we finished, I walked to the nearest grocery to get breakfast things for the next two weeks. With our morning committee work typically starting at 7:30, it saves a lot of time to eat in the room and avoid the lines for breakfast.

Here is another good resource for following General Convention: Deputy News – deputynews.org. They will produce a summary story of each day's highlights as well as various special interest columns, video clips, paired opinion pieces, and lots of photos. Highly recommended!

Registration starts at 9:00. I want to visit the Exhibit Hall today. Last Convention it closed before I could go through it.


Lowell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home